09 March, 2014

AN APOLOGY, NOSE OINTMENTS AND MEGADETH


Hello, beautiful people!

I know I've been jumping around from blog to blog lately (i.e. Uncooked Bagels to Leather, Metal and Beer to this one) and I'm sorry about that. But I'm afraid I've grown quite fond of Blogger and Tumblr simply doesn't do it for me. So, I give you Infrared Pedestrian.

(I won't tell you what the title means yet.)

Anyway, the first series of posts on this blog will focus on the first four Megadeth albums. To improve my writing skills, I'm going to make a post of every Megadeth song from "Last Rites/Loved to Deth" to "Rust in Peace... Polaris". Don't worry: these posts will be weekly and the series will be interspersed with the random musings of this infrared pedestrian.

P.S. I'm wearing nose ointment that says "for external use only" right on the edge of my nostril. I shall go to sleep worriedly and wake up, only to be faced with a more stressful situation aka the science exam. Hopefully I'll do well and won't be too exhausted to blog!

4 comments:

  1. Hey, pretty! xD You really, *really* come up with the most bizarre yet extremely cool names. :D I applaud you, Infrared Pedestrian! ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks! I put a lot of work into syncopating fonts and still keeping the look minimalist. Again, thanks for checking it out!

      Delete
  2. Hey, You really have a cool looking page! I'm impressed. The Charbor Chronicles looks antiquated and rather boring by way of comparison. It seems you are beginning this blog, and again, it really looks incredible! Professional, even! Wish you the best of luck, and I'll definitely check in to see what stuff you've got in the future!

    ReplyDelete