26 July, 2014

GUESS WHO SAW MARTY FRIEDMAN TODAY

What a cutie. (source)
Yes, that man with the beautiful Jackson Kelly in his hands.

I was in Chennai Silks yesterday, which is like a huge shopping mall, complete with food court and snacks bars, except it only sells clothes. I managed to buy a Led Zeppelin shirt yesterday, which is quite a surprise since I've been scouring every nook and cranny of Chennai for a band T-shirt.

(Back to our subject of interest.) I was standing next to my mom, who was browsing through an aisle of embroidered sarees, telling me that she wasn't going to buy any of these and was just looking (which is what aggravated me the most - why would you look at something if you weren't going to buy it?) when I looked over her head in annoyance and spotted a mop of dark, curly hair amongst other heads.

My heart stopped. To be honest, I actually didn't know why initially. Then I realized - the HAIR. It was so completely identical to Marty Friedman's. 

Needless to say, it wasn't Marty Friedman. The lady who I thought was Marty Friedman had her face shaved clean, and she wore a tank top with a flowery skirt. 

I felt so embarrassed. But I was grinning at the same time.

The things I'd do to have my heart stop like that once more. (This reminds of when I was in Kanchipuram, and I saw a shirtless man with a shaved head and thought it was Phil Anselmo. Then I mentally smacked myself - Phil Anselmo isn't Phil Anselmo without his tattoos.)

No comments:

Post a Comment