25 July, 2014

...SORRY?

I'm sure that word isn't working, so here's a list of things I need to write and post on this blog. The list will be frequently updated.
  1. Review of Megadeth's "Killing is my Business... And Business is Good!" song
  2. Review of Tantara's Based on Evil album (once it gets published on Encyclopaedia Metallum - if it gets rejected, I'll post it here anyway)
  3. Heavy Metal 101: What is Metal / How to Start Off (for kids new to the metal scene, a. k. a. "mallcore kids", as Encyclopaedia Metallum calls them)
  4. Sexism in the Metal Scene (title subject to change)
  5. That Post about Georgina Kirrin (title subject to change)
  6. Review of Black Breath's Heavy Breathing album
  7. Review of Elixir's The Son of Odin album
  8. UPDATE THE GODDAMN FREAKIN' BLOG THIS IS NO LONGER A PERSONAL JOURNAL IT'S A BLOG CENTERED ON METAL AND BOOKS GAH
Meanwhile, I am active on no other social media site. Not even my email, since I lost my password. You can find me on my new Encyclopaedia Metallum account, though (I am a mallcore kid, as wrongly defined by the amount of points I have) - I seem to have a knack for losing passwords, though, in all honesty, I don't even remember my old account's username. 

No comments:

Post a Comment