12 August, 2014

YAY. ANOTHER RUT.

This blog is becoming increasingly non-metal but at the moment that is the least of my concerns and you will forgive me for this post which is comparable to a pool of self-pity.

(Wow, that sentence really needs a comma.)

Everything goes well until I come home from school. I eat a little, maybe a small dosa or two, WHILE WATCHING TV.

Let me tell you, it is heaven and hell all at the same time.

Heaven because you feel happy. I read somewhere that TV is a child's form of therapy after something stressful/tiring/emotionally disturbing has happened, and school is definitely in more than one of those categories. But at the same time, when you watch TV and eat food, you don't pay attention to your food and therefore you don't realize when you're full.

So I get tired afterwards because I don't feel like I've eaten anything. Result: overeating.

Oh, and House M.D. begins at 6 pm and ends at 7, so I watch that almost everyday. Which is a bummer since I'm not allowed to drum after 7 pm (or the old neighbors will chase me with Tamil swear words and cricket bats). Therefore Gregory House is ruining my chances of becoming an accomplished drummer.

Kidding. It's just me.

Now to slowly climb out of this rut...

2 comments:

  1. For a 15 year old you write brilliant ! Keep at it, and some day you will become a famous author, and a drummer ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad to hear you enjoy my writing.

      Delete